Support partners easily with a Brand Management solution
Connect all stakeholders to your brand, including your external partners.
If you are working with distributors, agencies, resellers and other external partners to sell or market your products or services, you know they are not necessarily masters of designing promotional content. We often see ads and banners that are stretched, bad quality and in no way consistent in their use of colors, images or fonts. Your partners don’t have the time or the skills to create professional materials, and they rely on you to support them. There is a better way to help them than creating all materials for them.
Lytho’s Brand Management solution allows you to support your partners with a software so simple and intuitive that you don’t even need to train them to use it. We enable your partners to always stay on brand by:
- Creating locked, on-brand content templates that can be edited without design skills.
- Making your brand guidelines interactive and easy to find.
- Managing user rights, so no external partner has access to material that is not for their eyes.
- Supporting different languages so everyone can work with the same solution no matter the region.
No more content requests
A very common problem that makes marketing and branding teams seek help is the overflow of content requests. Maybe you are familiar with this problem. Emails upon emails asking where logo X is. How can I get the custom font to work? Can you create a Facebook ad banner for us? Can you send me an image for the next campaign?
At first, you were able to manage the requests. But when you have several partners in multiple regions with different language requirements, the influx becomes unmanageable. This delay in response causes partners to create their own content with often less than desirable output. With Lytho, you can focus on your work while keeping your partners happy.
Analyze what works
Having all your stakeholders use the same system has an additional benefit: Being able to see what your colleagues and partners enjoy, which assets they use and what kind of content they create. You can use this data to further support your stakeholders and create up-selling opportunities.
For example, if an image of a certain product gets used over and over again, it’s clearly popular with the customers of your partner. By identifying this opportunity, you can educate your partners of matching or complementing products. They can then support their own customers even better and everybody wins.
Why Lytho is the best choice to support partners
We can help you support all your colleagues and external partners so you can focus on building a great brand.
- Enable your external stakeholders to stay brand consistent with locked content templates.
- Get data on which assets are used and which are less popular.
- Manage interactive brand guidelines so that content is always consistent.
- Securely store, share, and create all your digital assets in a central location — no more duplicates, no more missing files.
- Manage user rights so partners can only see material that is relevant to them.
“Lytho has enabled us to centralize all our assets so that our Headquarters have a reliable overview of what is going on in different regions. We are saving a lot of time and energy now that our content operations are streamlined and efficient.”
- Nel Meinderts from KIWA
“We are happy with Lytho because they deliver what they promise. We are excited to grow with them and recommend that all companies that are looking for an easy solution for storing and sharing content with colleagues and distributors also check out Lytho.”
- Josephine Petruccelli from Segway
“Lytho is a valuable partner for scaling our content efficiently and organizing our digital assets.”
- Brand Manager at Ava
“Implementing Lytho has been easier than we ever imagined. Everything is going smoothly; our requests are being handled on time and our account manager has been a great help every step of the way.”
- Kevin Baltruweit from Lavazza