How to Gauge the Success of your Digital Publishing with Foleon
By Sim Samra
Content consumers are changing their habits. Old formats like PDF don’t work anymore. Attention spans are getting shorter. People read less and skim more. They spend only seconds before moving on to the next thing.
It’s more essential than ever that you find a way to stop readers in their tracks. Interactive Foleon Docs provide marketing professionals with the opportunity to make their sales and marketing collateral more engaging and effective using visuals, rich media, and interactivity — and by making continual data-driven optimizations.
In our benchmark report, The State of Digital Publishing, we analyzed over 4,777 Foleon Docs to help determine how Marketing professionals gauge the success of their content.
The metrics gathered in this report cover KPIs for the most common use cases and provide benchmarks against which to compare your data.
Our findings showed:
- Foleon Docs have an average session duration of 03:28
- Are created and published within 14.2 days
- Bounce rates, on average, are only 25%
- 53% of traffic is from a desktop, 42% is from a mobile device, and 5.3% is from a tablet
Read the complete analysis of these findings and much more in our report.
The State of Digital Publishing
How digital publishing is becoming a major component of content marketing.
Sim is Foleon’s content marketer and is one of the Foleon blog’s main curators. She’s usually hard at work unearthing headline-worthy content marketing trends.
- How to Write and Format a White Paper
- 6 reasons why you should stop using PDF for business communications
- How to Start Your Own Online Magazine from Scratch
- 19 Types of Marketing Collateral You Need Now
- 6 Popular Types of Content Experiences (with Examples)
- Building and Applying a Content Marketing Strategy
Originally published at https://www.foleon.com.